CMM Technology Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (Registration Number: Z9756502) and strict adherence to the regulations contained therein is integral to our business operations. A full data protection statement and other data protection information will be provided on request. As an organisation we have considerable experience handling sensitive and confidential information from sources including the Home Office, the NHS and a large number of Private Sector organisations. Due to the nature of our business we have comprehensive contingencies in place to help ensure the continuity of all elements of our service.
Key Security Features
- The Keep Kids Safe system incorporates a rigorous security protocol allowing access to authorised personnel only, via a secure User Name and Password.
- Authorised users are also subject to access restrictions determined by their personal level of security clearance.
- Each school can setup its own Access Levels using a straightforward tick box system to add or remove access to parts of the system at different security levels.
- The system operates advanced data encryption – SSL/HTTPS etc
- Complies with all Local Authority data protection policies and procedures
- A full data protection statement and other data protection information will be provided on request